Seeking the best and brightest
KORE strongly believes that a company is only as good as its team members. We strive to hire the most highly-qualified applicants for a wide range of challenging and fulfilling positions and offer our team members competitive compensation packages, advancement opportunities and an exceptional work atmosphere.
Currently, the following career opportunities are available. If you are interested in exploring an opportunity with us, please e-mail your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
City: New York, NY
KORE Software is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our team. This full-time position is responsible for working directly with our customers in the sports and entertainment industry to configure, implement and support our ProSports line of CRM and Data Warehouse software packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze customer needs and assess fit with KORE’s software and professional services
- Manage multiple client implementations simultaneously
- Lead clients through all aspects of KORE’s implementation process including planning, customer setup, data migration, onboarding, training, and post-launch support.
- Travel to customer locations for all relevant aspects of the implementation and training process
- Work closely with the product development team to convert customer feedback into new features
- Work closely with the customer success team to resolve customer-specific support requests and deliver best practices
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- 1-2 years experience in client services, software, CRM or related field
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
- Microsoft Dynamics and/or Salesforce experience is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the sports or entertainment industry
- Experience with using/supporting SaaS software
- Technical or developer experience with programming or hands-on system configuration
If you believe you have the business savvy, technical know-how, and communication skills to join our team please submit your resume to the email address shown with a *cover letter* highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Implementation Consultant.
City: Vancouver, BC
KORE Software is seeking a highly technical, experienced automation engineer with the passion to architect and develop test automation frameworks for large scale SaaS applications. You will be building software to support KORE’s entire development team by creating and innovating test processes within the organization. You will work with the architecture team to define the test and automation standards while developing hands on to build out a robust testing framework. This includes working with stakeholders, architects and business leaders to collect requirements and define automation and testing use cases. We are looking for self-sufficient, critical thinkers who enjoy complex problem solving and working in a dynamic team environment.
- Lead collaboration with clients and internal teams to evaluate our products to create a consistent experience and improve the clarity of visual communication.
- Plan, conduct, and execute contextual white-boarding sessions, workshops, task analyses, surveys, and focus groups.
- Interact directly with software developers and product owners to define application workflows and screen layouts.
- Champion user experience within the development team and be responsible for applying user-centered design techniques at all stages of the development process.
- Translate user needs and business requirements into design solutions.
- Collaborate in an Agile environment to produce business and system requirements documents (functional, quality of service, user requirements, etc).
- Work on cross-platform software application and services, including desktop, web, and mobile/tablet devices.
- Create storyboards, mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas.
- Develop live prototypes to aid in design evaluation and testing.
- Maintain familiarity with all company products to ensure compatibility with user workflows shared across our product family.
- Work as part of the Product Management team, providing leadership, direction and support around all cosmetic and interaction design elements such as (but not limited to) icons, typography, illustrations, layout and color palette.
- Work alongside our developers to help product stylesheets and HTML layouts to execute the design.
- Provide a digital portfolio demonstrating deliverables from a user-centered design process. Please include this content with your application.
- Expert-level proficiency with interactive design using common design tools (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, etc.)
- Consulting experience – experience estimating UX project efforts, creating proposals, and managing workload.
- Education in Human Computer Interaction or related design program, or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience performing user interviews and product testing.
- Proven experience using user research methodologies and creating brief documents outlining their findings for various departments in company.
- Proven ability to present concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
- Verbal and written fluency in the English language.
Contact email@example.com quoting reference Software Engineer In Test.